We have an announcement regarding the downtown worship in August 2020 and beyond.
Status (as of 7/31/2020)
The number of cases in Aichi Prefecture is increasing rapidly, and the number of infected people has exceeded 1,000 as of Jul. 30. (Ref. The Official Aichi Prefecture Statistics on the new corona strain)
Because the downtown is located in the center of Nagoya, there is a high risk of infection, and for the time being, the decision to hold a meeting will be based on the strict guidelines issued by Aichi Prefecture. (Ref. The Official Aichi Prefecture Guidelines for Prevention of Infection) *Page 9
We’ve been on high alert since Jul. 29 (Aichi Prefectural Government’s new coronavirus infection control site), the service will be changed as follows from Aug. 2.
Worship Service on Sunday, Aug. 2
- We will hold our service at 4:00 PM at CBI, but we encourage you to attend our service at home.
- We will not have a children’s ministry.
Worship Service after Aug. 9 (Sun.)
- We will not be meeting in downtown.
- Please join us for the 10:30 AM live streaming worship service for Nagakute.
- We will have a fellowship via Zoom at 4 PM.
When we might resume meeting
If conditions remain below the alert threshold for more than two weeks, we will resume our service the following weekend.
(An announcement will be made on Sunday before the Sunday we resume our service.